Saturday, November 12, 2011

N&J | Squaw Valley Park Engagement Pictures

They always say love will fall into your lap when you stop looking and I can definitely attest to that! A lot of my couples met when they weren't trying to find someone. I think every time before you go somewhere with your friends you should tell them you don't want to meet anybody, you just want to have fun. Thank me after you meet the love of your life!

These two pretty much met like that. They met while hanging out with mutual friends right after telling them they just wanted to hang out and have fun that night, not go out and meet people. You can tell they are head over heels for each other and we had a blast. I've never seen a guy smile so much without me having to say something ridiculous. I can't wait for their wedding next summer!




Squaw Valley Park has so much to offer for pictures with out being to big to walk around. The only way it could have been better was if the fountain was still on. I hope to do a lot more at this park.

1 comment:

  1. This engagement photos are perfect for picture hangers for their house. They look so lovely and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete