Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rebranding | Justina Mikalik Photography

I am rebranding now that I am married and it is a very involved process! I have an engagement session to post here and two weddings. I will have another engagement session this Saturday as well, so I am one busy bee! The old Facebook page at Justina M Photography will be shut down once the new one at Justina Mikalik | Photography  is completely loaded with pictures and most of the fans are switched over. Thank you for bearing with me through this process! I will be taking some family sessions for the holidays starting this month and with them you get a free personalized holiday card file that you can print or order prints through me! Please contact me for pricing. Now I have to get back to uploading to Facebook, blogs about the recent wedding will be coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment