Monday, May 2, 2011

Color Enhancements

I've seen a lot of photographer's offering photograph editing. If you would like editing of pictures please contact me and we can figure something out! This blog post focuses on a particular type of photo editing, Color Enhancements! I love making colors pop and this is one of the first things I did when we got our first photo editing program when I was in middle school. These pictures are examples of pictures that work well with color enhancements. I would use your digital camera files or scans to create these for you. The first two pictures are from scans of 4x6 prints. A couple of the pictures are from a one megapixel camera (the dinosaur and the stained glass), the rest are from a digital SLR. Any file can be used for a color enhancement, the original resolution would determine how big of a print you can get with the files. Please contact me with what you would like to have done and we can get started right away. The second picture I have added is one that has won me multiples awards, it was also with a one megapixel camera and has been uploaded without having the resolution altered for the blog. (For comparison, my PHONE takes 3 megapixel pictures and just 10 years ago when I got the one megapixel camera and took these pictures, phones had no camera! Always amazes me.)







No comments:

Post a Comment